Workover Rig Hand
Position Title: Workover Rig Hand
Reports To: Rig Operator
Location: Dickinson, ND
Schedule: Monday – Friday; weekends as needed*
*Required to live locally. Typically required to work day shifts but may be required to work night shifts upon occasion.
Education: High School DIploma or Equivalent
Experience: 1-3 years rig experience preferred
Prefer Class A CDL license.
- Competent with rig operations and knowledge of equipment
- Performs general service maintenance on rig
- Daily activities includes review of dies in slips and tongs and all safety and riding belts to verify condition
- Latching and unlatch tubing and rods
- Knowledge of thread types, tubing sizes and rod sizes
- Ability to work floors and derricks
- Complies with all Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Complies with all government, industry and company regulations and standards to ensure a healthy and safe work environment, as well as, reduce environmental impact.
- Employee may be assigned other dutes in addition to or in lieu of those described above and, any duties are subject to change at any time according to the needs of the location or company.
RockPile Energy Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Successful candidates will pass a background screen, have a clean driving record, and pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screening including hair follicle test.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in this Workover Rig Hand job in the Dickinson, ND area; please apply via company website at: www.rockpileenergy.com
- Posted by: Dakota Oil Jobs
- Company: RockPile Energy Services, LLC
- Location: Dickinson, North Dakota, United States
- City: Dickinson
- Job type: Full-Time
- Salary: DOE (Depends on Experience)
- Job category: Drilling & Production Support
- Tags: Bakken Shale Jobs - Jobs in Dickinson ND - North Dakota Oil Jobs - Oilfield Jobs - RockPile Energy Services Jobs - Workover Rig Hand Jobs
- Job expires in: 2 days