Pipeline Tech C
SXL is hiring for the following position: Pipeline Tech C in the Hawley, Texas area.
Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. (NYSE: SXL) is a master limited partnership that owns and operates a logistics business consisting of a geographically diverse portfolio of complementary crude oil, refined products, and natural gas liquids pipeline, terminalling and acquisition and marketing assets which are used to facilitate the purchase and sale of crude oil, refined products, and natural gas liquids. Our business is characterized by extensive industry and safety experience, strong financial fundamentals, and operational flexibility. Collectively, a strong asset base and the successful execution of our business strategies have consistently delivered substantial returns to unit holders. Strategies for growth include increasing pipeline and terminal throughput, utilizing our crude oil distribution and marketing expertise to address regional crude oil supply and demand imbalances, and pursuing organic growth opportunities as well as strategic acquisitions that are synergistic with existing assets.
- Run scrapers, operate small pumps, repair pipeline leaks, install and paint right-of-way markers.
- Perform maintenance at stations such as office cleaning, mowing and trimming.
- Load and unload heavy materials. Operate vehicles, tractors, pipe saws, hot-tap machines etc. as directed.
- Work with land owners, read maps and perform one-calls.
- Support electrical & mechanical technicians by performing semi-skilled labor.
- Help to maintain safe and healthful working conditions by exercising sound judgment and complying with safety regulations and standards.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Must be self-reliant, honest, dependable, and able to work with others.
- Must write legibly, be neat, do general math and maintain a good safety attitude/record.
- Must be able to perform heavy physical labor and work safely and efficiently.
- Must be able to fulfill requirements of all Pipeliner classifications.
- Experience in pipeline operations and relief gauging is highly desirable.
- Must reside within 30 miles of reporting location.
- The described job duties are a framework in which work will be assigned.
- This description is not inclusive of all responsibilities or job assignments.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
How to Apply
If you are an ideal fit for this Pipeline Tech C position in the Hawley, Texas area; please apply via company website below: