SAP PM Coordinator Job (Oklahoma City, OK, US, 73132-1597)
Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE: MRO) is an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company based in Houston, Texas. With a material position in four of the best oil-rich U.S. resource plays in different stages of development, we offer a variety of career opportunities, whether you're a recent college graduate or an experienced professional. You'll have the tools to develop and refine the skills and knowledge you need to succeed.
Marathon Oil Company is looking for an experienced SAP-PM Coordinator for our Oklahoma operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical support for ongoing field development within the Oklahoma resource. The position requires a strong customer focus, a high degree of self-direction & motivation, excellent verbal/written communication skills, organization and prioritization knowhow, computer proficiency, and the ability to work in a dynamic, team-oriented environment. Travel to field locations including, Watonga and Marlow will be required.
- Lead the field SAP-PM application for the Oklahoma operations to include keeping equipment lists up to date, for both existing and new facilities, and driving other support teams to provide required input.
- Assist the field Planning and Scheduling teams to develop efficient use of SAP-PM tool.
- Develop, or support the development of the various preventive maintenance tasks, and makes recommendations for process improvement.
- Work with all field maintenance teams and operators to ensure learning’s are shared across the organization, and that maintenance procedures are optimized and efficient.
- Support Reliability Team (Local and Corporate) in the many important aspects of reliability excellence.
- Assist with training of field and office personnel in the effective use of SAP-PM
- Assist IT with deployment of additional SAP modules and enhancements
- Work with Local and Corporate Reliability to complete Master Data & Inspection Plans to enter into SAP
- Work to establish a culture of SAP-PM acceptance throughout the field
- Liaise with Facilities team to ensure capital projects are understood and tracked
- Run end of month, quarter, and year corporate KPI and budgetary report
- Add major equipment to SAP structure tree
- Associate degree in a technical discipline or 10 years’ field maintenance experience
- 5 years of experience with SAP PM
- Must be highly analytical with mechanical, electrical, or technical background
- Bachelor’s degree
Marathon Oil Company will take the necessary action to ensure that applicants are treated without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or other protected status under applicable employment law.
If you are a current Marathon employee please use the ERP website to submit referrals.
Posting Notes: || Oklahoma City || OK || United States (US) || Not Applicable; SF:DI; SF:GH; SF:LI; SF:MN; SF:RZ || Information Technology || Engineering || || 25801 ||
How to Apply
If you are an ideal fit for this SAP PM Coordinator Job (Oklahoma City, OK, US, 73132-1597) position, please apply via company website below: