Measurement Technician Job (Carlsbad, NM, US, 88220)
Position Title: Measurement Technician
Location: Carlsbad, NM
The Measurement Technician will be based in Carlsbad, NM.. The Measurement Technician will provide technical support to all field personnel. The Measurement Specialist shall assist with all measurement projects, development & implementation of the Permian measurement policies and SOP, assist in the training of personnel, and maintain all measurement system programs. The Measurement Technician will be responsible for drafting and initializing measurement’s management of change documentation.
The successful candidate will possess excellent leadership and communication skills, as well as HES awareness that promotes our dedication to achieving zero accidents.
- Provide technical expertise and mentor field personnel and contract workforce.
- Support management with measurement design of new facilities, expansions and systems as well as oversee new measurement construction.
- Promote Marathon’s measurement philosophy and work across multiple organizations to successfully upgrade and develop quality measurement systems.
- Develop, review, and maintain all measurement systems configurations.
- Develop, review, and maintain all measurement policies and SOP.
- Project lead for all measurement projects throughout the Eagle Ford Shale.
- Assist field production data specialist and production accounting groups to complete monthly field balances.
- Troubleshoot and identify measurement issues
- Periodically spot check tank gauges and shake outs, and participate in all LACT provings.
- Comply with the Marathon Oil Company Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Plan and perform all assignments in a safe manner utilizing the proper equipment, safety, and environmental rules and regulations.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience: 5+ years Measurement experience
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office products, SAP PM, Wonderware, Merrick, Procount and eVin, measurement software experience
Other Skills: Must possess excellent communication, teamwork, planning, and organizational skills. Must possess working knowledge of current API and GPA standards.
Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE: MRO) is an independent international exploration and production company. Based in Houston, Texas, the Company has activity in North America, Europe and Africa. The Company has three reportable operating segments, each of which is organized and managed based primarily upon geographic location and the nature of the products and services it offers.
Marathon Oil Company will take the necessary action to ensure that applicants are treated without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or other protected status under applicable employment law.
If you are a current Marathon employee please use the ERP website to submit referrals.
Posting Notes: || Carlsbad || NM || United States (US) || Not Applicable; SF:DI; SF:GH; SF:LI; SF:MN; SF:RZ || Field and Drilling Operations || Not Applicable || || 24201 ||
How to Apply
If you are an ideal fit for this Measurement Technician Job (Carlsbad, NM, US, 88220) position, please apply via company website below: