Hydrovac Operator, Class A
Would be responsible for operating all functions of our Hydrovac truck in all weather conditions. Requires a commercial drivers’ license. We are looking for people with great leadership skills that have a sincerely positive attitude. The successful candidate is an energetic, eager-to-learn, team player that gives 110% every time all the time.
Minimum of 2 yrs driving experience.
Have a valid CDL Class A.
Have a CLEAN Driving Record.
Must be able to drive a manual.
Must pass pre-employment criminal background check and drug & alcohol screenings.
Strictly follow company safety guidelines.
Must be able to complete all required paperwork legibly, accurately & timely.
Ability to do physical labor in all weather conditions.
Able to take directives from others as well as think outside of the box.
Have general knowledge in operating a smartphone and gps units/coordinates.
*Benefits after 60days (Health, Dental)
How to ApplyIf you are interested in this Hydrovac Operator, Class A job in the Minot, ND area; please apply via company website at: https://www.anytimehydro.com/
- Posted by: Dakota Oil Jobs
- Company: Anytime Hydroexcavation
- Location: Minot, North Dakota, United States
- City: Minot
- Job type: Full-Time
- Salary: DOE (Depends on Experience)
- Job category: Drivers and Trucking
- Tags: Anytime Hydroexcavation Jobs - Bakken Shale Jobs - CDL A Jobs - Hydrovac Operator Jobs - North Dakota Oil Jobs - Oil and Gas Jobs - Truck Driver Jobs