Field Operator (CoRod)
Assist experienced crew members in supporting operations in the field or at the facility.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assist in rigging up and rigging down equipment.
Assist crew during operations.
Assist in tool string make up.
Maintain and clean equipment as directed.
Drive company vehicle to location when required.
Maintain neat housekeeping.
Available on a 24 hour basis to respond to customer needs.
Available to work long hours when required.
Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
0-1 year oilfield experience, previous Workover Rig experience preferred
Must have ability to acquire CDL, current CDL preferred
Must have ability to complete required training level for Intervention Services
Good communication skills
The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in this Field Operator (CoRod) job in the Dickinson, ND area; please apply via company website at: http://www.weatherford.com/en
- Posted by: Dakota Oil Jobs
- Company: Weatherford International Ltd
- Location: Dickinson, North Dakota, United States
- City: Dickinson
- Job type: Full-Time
- Salary: DOE (Depends on Experience)
- Job category: Field Operations
- Tags: Bakken Shale Jobs - Field Operator Jobs - Jobs in Dickinson ND - North Dakota Oil Jobs - Oil and Gas Jobs - Weatherford International Ltd Jobs