Business Application Analyst – Financials
- Works as a Business Analyst focusing on improving day-to-day operations thru the use of Oracle EBS
- Works proactively to identify system and process problems
- Part of a Process Solution Architecture Team that molds the global solution set for how Oracle EBS is used
- Acts as the bridge between the practical business problems and the use of Oracle EBS to solve those problems.
- Will be “embedded” working very close with the Business Users.
- 10+ years of working experience in Oracle Applications in manufacturing/service industries.
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in Oracle R12
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Business, Accounting, or related area.
- Experience working as Functional Consultant/Lead/ solution architect implementing multiple Oracle EBS/Fusion projects.
- Expertise in translating business requirements into effective and efficient solutions for diverse and complex business problems.
- Strong communications skills; capable of dealing with employees at all levels.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated experience.
- Ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects; adapts precedent and may make significant departures from traditional approaches to develop solutions.
- Acts as highest level Oracle functional system expert.
- Required to analyze, transform and ultimately resolve business problems using standard Oracle EBS functionality.
- Responsible for functional completeness and correctness of the overall Oracle Solution design.
- Helps guide the development of global business processes.
- Develops business process documents, job aides, training documents, and process flow diagrams as needed.
- Works with the business to complete feasibility analysis and business case justification for potential future projects.
- Remain current with the latest changes in functionality.
- Anticipate internal and/or external business challenges and/or regulatory issues.
- Leads project teams to achieve milestones and objectives.
- Ability to prepare reports, schedules, presentations, procedures, and process documents.
- Operates with no or minimal supervision in a complex environment.
- Operates with little supervision in a complex environment.
- Extensive R12 experience with Oracle Financials.
- Oracle EBS knowledge in standard business processes surrounding these applications.
- Knowledge of Oracle forms and forms personalizations (including OAF and Oracle Forms)
- Knowledge of SQL for queries using Oracle EBS database table structures
- Functional design set up using SDLC/AIM methodologies
- Ability to setup and configure business applications
- The ability to translate business requirements to developers and users
- Develop and execute test plans for production
- Identify and resolve issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in the application
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and PC skills
- Previous consulting experience
- Knowledge of Oracle HRMS, Supply Chain Management and Oracle Projects
- Bilingual (Spanish/English/ Portuguese)
How to Apply
If you are an ideal fit for this Business Application Analyst - Financials position, please apply via company website below: