Work as Application Analyst focusing mainly on Oracle Projects Application and other business applications used to support Exterran system users. Provide functional/technical expertise and problem solving abilities to support Oracle Projects applications.
- Strong working knowledge in Oracle Project Accounting, Project Billing, Project Costing, Project Management & Financials modules.
- Provide support to Exterran Domestic and International users.
- Provide technical expertise and problem solving abilities for supported applications.
- Responsible for successful delivery of technology and processes for supported areas.
- Provide functional knowledge and manage client relationships within the individual role.
- Conduct regular audits and processes reviews.
- Teamwork and leadership skills are a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasks fast paced environment being self-motivated, pleasantly aggressive and assertive, realistically ambitious with high personal ethics.
- Minimum of at least 8 years working experience in Oracle Projects applications.
- At least 4-5 year’s experience in Oracle R12.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Business, Accounting or related area.
- Oracle R12 Financials.
- Expertise in translating business requirements into effective and efficient solutions for diverse and complex business problems.
- Setup / configuration experience in Oracle applications in multi org/currency scenarios.
- Knowledge of integrated Oracle workflows and complete system process workflows specific to Project Accounting, Project Billing, Project Costing, Project Management and accounting functions supporting a manufacturing/services environment.
- Knowledge of Oracle forms and forms personalization’s.
- Ability to prepare reports, schedules, presentations, procedures, and business process documents.
- Ability to catalog and warehouse the above procedure and process documents.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and PC skills.
- SQL queries experience.
- Functional design setup using SDLC/AIM methodologies.
- Ability to translate business requirements to developers and users.
- Develop and execute system test plans to deploy new technology or changes into Production environment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues within the applications.
- Experience with system integrations, Inbound/Outbound Interfaces, Reports and Customizations.
- Participate in projects and initiatives as a project resource.
- Experience in multiple R12 Oracle implementations.
- Develop functional designs in support of global system implementations.
- Develop business requirements and processes in support of all global system and business process implementations.
- Design appropriate system solutions, and translate business requirements into system requirements and setup.
- Setup or configure business applications to support business requirements.
- Develop and execute system test plans for deploying applications into production environment.
- Identify and resolve project issues in furtherance of the project execution process.
- Oversee and facilitate the work of others (developers and other analysts) in support of the project execution process.
- Utilize standard Oracle Workflows and complete process work flows specific to supported applications.
- Assist with any application upgrades and process changes.
- Provide regular updates for project status and issues during implementations.
- Ensure assigned activities are completed following established project plans.
- Perform other duties as directed by management or Project leads while participating in projects.
- Resolve and track issues reported through existing ticket system and also address escalated support calls.
- Provide regular updates and status to users for reported issues.
- Review issues through Oracle forms and via SQL queries using Oracle database table structure knowledge.
- Work under the direction of information technology management to troubleshoot and resolve issues in the use and functioning of the applications.
- Work with technical developers and database administrators to correct issues in the functioning of the applications.
- Document system changes by preparing business requirements and user guides.
- Conduct regular reports audit, dashboards, business processes and procedures within the Project areas of manufacturing.
- Work with Oracle Support to resolve system bugs and any other system issues reported by users.
- Excellent customer service skills including verbal communication, interpersonal relations and planning.
- Maintain update documentation regarding existing application functionality and any connected integration (inbound/outbound).
- Train entry-level Application Analysts.
- Schedule regular meetings with users and provide guidance in their efforts to become proficient in the use of the applications.
- Define training requirements to support raising the level of knowledge user have of Oracle applications.
- Consulting experience
- Bilingual (Spanish /English/Portuguese)
- Experience creating reports using PowerPivot and SQL.
- Procurement/SCM/Field Service hands on experience is added advantage.
- Good Knowledge of finance and accounting procedures.
How to Apply
If you are an ideal fit for this Application Analyst-Senior position, please apply via company website below: