Work as Application Analyst focusing mainly on Oracle Financial Application and other business applications used to support Exterran system users. Provide functional/technical expertise and problem solving abilities to support core Oracle Financials General Ledger (GL), Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), Fixed Assets (FA), Cash Management (CE), i-Expense (OIE), Sub-Ledger Accounting (SLA) and EB-Tax.
- Provide support to Corporate and International Financials groups.
- Provide technical expertise and problem solving abilities to supported applications.
- Responsible for successful delivery of technology and processes for supported areas.
- Provide functional knowledge and manage client relationships within the individual role.
- Conduct regular audits and processes reviews.
- Teamwork and leadership skills are a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasks fast paced environment being self-motivated, pleasantly aggressive and assertive, realistically ambitious with high personal ethics.
- Minimum of at least 8 years working experience in Oracle Financials.
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in Oracle R12.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Business, Accounting or related area.
- Oracle R12 Financials.
- Expertise in translating business requirements into effective and efficient solutions for diverse and complex business problems.
- Setup / configuration experience in Oracle applications in multi org/currency scenarios.
- Knowledge of integrated Oracle workflows.
- Knowledge of Oracle forms and forms personalization’s.
- Ability to prepare reports, schedules, presentations, procedures, and process documents.
- Ability to catalog and warehouse the above procedure and process documents.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and PC skills.
- SQL queries experience.
- Functional design setup using SDLC/AIM methodologies.
- Ability to translate business requirements to developers and users.
- Develop and execute test plans to deploy new technology or changes into Production environment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues within the applications.
- Experience with system integrations, Inbound/Outbound Interfaces, Reports and Customizations.
- Participate in projects and initiatives as a project resource.
- Experience in multiple R12 Oracle implementations.
- Develop functional designs in support of global system implementations.
- Develop business requirements and processes in support of all global system and business process implementations.
- Design appropriate system solutions, and translate business requirements into system requirements and setup.
- Setup or configure business applications to support business requirements.
- Develop and execute system test plans.
- Develop and execute plans for deploying the applications into production.
- Identify and resolve project issues in furtherance of the project execution process.
- Oversee and facilitate the work of others (developers and other analysts) in support of the project execution process.
- Utilize standard Oracle Workflows and complete process work flows specific to supported applications.
- Assist with any application upgrades and process changes.
- Provide regular updates for project status and issues during implementations.
- Perform other duties as directed by management or Project leads while participating in projects.
- Resolve and track issues reported through existing ticket system.
- Resolve and track escalated support calls.
- Provide regular updates and status to users for reported issues.
- Review issues through Oracle forms and via SQL queries using Oracle database table structure knowledge.
- Work under the direction of information technology management to troubleshoot and resolve issues in the use and functioning of the applications.
- Work with technical developers and database administrators to correct issues in the functioning of the applications.
- Document system changes by preparing business requirements and user guides.
- Conduct regular audits of reports and dashboards.
- Schedule regular meetings with users and provide guidance in their efforts to become proficient in the use of the applications.
- Train entry-level Application Analysts.
- Evaluate user proficiency and define training requirements to raise the level of proficiency of the users.
- Train users on the use of business applications
- Consulting experience
- Knowledge of Oracle Purchasing (PO), Oracle Projects (PA), Order Management (OM), Oracle HR, Inventory and Business Intelligence is added advantage.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English/Portuguese)
- Experience creating reports using PowerPivot and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
How to Apply
If you are an ideal fit for this Application Analyst-Senior position, please apply via company website below: