Sr Specialist – Environmental
Energy Transfer Partners is hiring for the following position: Sr Specialist – Environmental in Crescent, Oklahoma.
- Coordinate and provide technical support to Field Operations teams, engineering, regulatory and construction personnel.
- Manage regional program to ensure operations compliance with applicable environmental regulations, permits, authorizations and agreements.
- Prepare and/or oversee the preparation of environmental reports to various environmental agencies.
- Prepare and/or oversee the preparation of environmentally related permit applications.
- Represent Company in verbal and written interaction with federal, state and local environmental agencies as well as in industry meetings and public hearings.
- Maintain a proficient knowledge of current federal, state and local environmental laws and regulations that impact natural gas transmission operations.
- Interpret regulations and provide training to company personnel to ensure compliance with all the above requirements.
- Assist in preparation and implementation of operating and capital budgets.
- Develop environmental scopes of work, manage records, train and conduct audits of operations and construction activities.
- Write and review environmental procedures.
- Review, comment and communicate new environmental legislation and regulations.
- Required to safely operate a company vehicle.
Essential Requirements: Experience, Educational & Special Training Required
- Bachelor Degree, Master’s Degree preferred in Applied Science, Engineering, or other equivalent education.
- Minimum of five years of progressive experience in environmental compliance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiar with Environmental and Regulatory permitting with local, state and federal government agencies for gas and liquid pipeline facilities.
- Exceptional administrative skills.
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Organized and able to manage multiple activities and programs timely and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Computer savvy, Microsoft Office Suite consisting of Word, Excel, Project PowerPoint, as well as Adobe, Google Earth and/or GIS.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Interpersonal skills – high degree of interaction with a variety of groups from field construction personnel, vendors and internal personnel (engineering, operations, management), team-oriented and self-directed. Has the ability to be proactive rather than reactive.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
How to Apply
If you are interested in this Sr Specialist - Environmental job in the Crescent, Oklahoma area, please apply via company website: