Please login/register to apply for this job.
4 Dec 2017
Sr Coordinator – Field
Energy Transfer Partners is hiring for the following position: Sr Coordinator – Field in Wexford, Pennsylvania.
- Responsible for performing and overseeing a wide range of administrative activities. These may include but are not limited to:
- Accounts Payable, expense reports and purchasing card reports.
- Preparing and filing required forms.
- Time reporting and vacation tracking.
- Cost control analysis.
- Maintaining contractual and/or service agreements and associated amendments and contractor qualifications.
- Preparation and maintenance of various records and reports.
- Assisting with the preparation/monitoring of O&M and Capital AFE’s.
- Assisting with project completion documentation.
- Annual preparation of the location operations budget.
- Division Office space coordinator functions
- Division wide administrative lead on various initiatives, functions, training, and programs
- Successful Candidate must reside within a 25 mile radius of report to location
- Five years business experience, preferably in the natural gas transmission industry, in any of the following areas: cost and budget analysis, system and procedures analysis or material acquisition and control are preferred.
- Self-motivated individual with a high regard for integrity and excellent written and verbal skills.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Project
- SAP is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, statistics, business administration, computer operations or programming, and/or equivalent experience in related field
How to Apply
If you are interested in this Sr Coordinator - Field job in the Wexford, Pennsylvania area, please apply via company website: