Energy Transfer Partners is hiring for the following position: Pipeliner Technician in Tioga, North Dakota.
Summary and Primary Responsibilities
The process of staffing the Dakota Access, LLC. Pipeline (DAPL) will ship crude oil from the various origination facilities in North Dakota to Patoka, Illinois. The direct supervisor for this position will be located at the main office in Watford City, North Dakota
- Performs duties related to general pipeline construction and maintenance such as, but not limited to digging ditches, clearing right-of-way, coating pipe, building and repairing fences.
- Work also involves running scrapers, operating small portable pumps and repairing pipeline leaks. This position also installs right-of-way signs and markers and provides inspection of contract employees performing maintenance activities.
- Does general maintenance of station grounds such as mowing, trimming, and cutting weeds. Loads and unloads heavy materials related to pipeline equipment.
- Operates Company vehicles up to 10,000 GVW such as trucks and tractors. Also uses pipe saws, hot-tap machines etc. as directed. Cleans office and shop facilities.
- Interfaces with land owners, reads maps, locates lines and performs one calls.
- Responsible for helping maintain safe and healthful working conditions by exercising sound judgment and complying with safety regulations and standards.
- Performs relief gauging and tank inspection requiring working at heights up to 50 feet above ground level.
- As directed, relieves in all higher-rated hourly classifications where qualified normally within that respective work area. Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to work overtime as assigned and respond to emergency response activities as needed.
- Must be self-reliant, dependable, and able to maintain harmonious working relations with co-workers.
- Must write legibly, maintain neat appearance, be accurate in math, and maintain a good safety attitude and record.
- Must be able to perform heavy physical work, and perform duties in a safe and efficient manner.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
How to Apply
If you are interested in this Pipeliner Technician job in the Tioga, North Dakota area, please apply via company website: