Duties include air quality monitoring associated with Leak Detection programs and other regulatory activities in an industrial setting. Applicants must have a clean driving record, be available for travel, and have a commitment to safe operations. This is a full-time position with excellent benefits.
Trihydro is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in this Environmental Technician job in the Bismarck, ND area; please apply online at: https://www.trihydro.com/
- Posted by: Dakota Oil Jobs
- Company: Trihydro Corporation
- Location: Bismarck, North Dakota, United States
- City: Bismarck
- Job type: Full-Time
- Salary: DOE (Depends on Experience)
- Job category: Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE)
- Tags: Bakken Shale Jobs - Environmental Technician Jobs - HSE Jobs - Jobs in Bismarck ND - Oilfield Jobs - Trihydro Corporation Jobs
- Job expires in: 6 days