The right candidate will have a great attitude and a strong drive towards customer service. Dispatchers at purity oilfield services are responsible for taking orders from field reps and customers, assigning qualified drivers with correct equipment to the job, and assuring that the drivers get to locations on time prepared for the task at hand. Upon completions of tasks, dispatchers are responsible for the follow up calls to the customer to inquire about the task.
We are looking for the following abilities:
- The ability to multitask.
- The ability to work under pressure and with deadlines.
- Good phone communication skills Computer proficiency including but not limited to: navigating excel spreadsheets, utilizing google chrome to operate dispatch software.
- The ability to read maps and give driver proper directions.
Experience in the following is preferred:
- Omni Dispatch software
- Typing 35+ wpm
- Microsoft office
- Maintaining interpersonal relationships
- Invoicing knowledge
Prerequisite experience and qualifications:
- A minimum education level of high school diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum 1 year experience in the oilfield.
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in any related field(oilfield, transportation, dispatch, etc.)
To be considered for this position, you must be able to pass a full background check, drug test, and provide excellent references.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in this Dispatcher job in the Williston, ND area; email a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org When Purity receives your resume, we will contact you for an interview if you qualify for the position.
- Posted by: Dakota Oil Jobs
- Company: Purity Oilfield Services LLC
- Location: Williston, North Dakota, United States
- City: Williston
- Job type: Full-Time
- Salary: DOE (Depends on Experience)
- Job category: No Categories
- Tags: Bakken Shale Jobs - Dispatcher Jobs - Jobs in Williston ND - North Dakota Oil Jobs - Oilfield Jobs - Purity Oilfield Services LLC Jobs