Associate, Business Development
Hunt Oil Company is hiring for the following position: Associate, Business Development in Dallas, Texas.
- Participate in acquisition and divestiture (“A&D”) activities and analysis
- Assist in building financial models and preparing presentation materials for A&D projects
- Generate analysis and decision making tools in support of HOC’s existing business units
- Work closely with the Strategic Planning group to incorporate A&D initiatives into short-term/long-term planning analyses
- Interact frequently with industry partners and third-party capital providers
- Research for information related to current A&D projects and general market trends
- Advanced financial modeling and presentation preparation skills (proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player with strong work ethic
- 2-4 years of upstream oil & gas investment banking or corporate finance/M&A experience
- Knowledge of the upstream oil and gas sector
What makes Hunt truly successful? The men and women who comprise its family of companies. It is this tradition of family and an “employee-first” mentality that brought many current employees to seek out careers with the organization.
The company takes great pride in the exceptional individuals who collectively represent Hunt today. Hunt’s success can be directly attributed to its culture and hiring people who share its core values.
Our core values are:
• Respect for the Individual
• Commitment to Excellence
Compensation & Benefits
Hunt offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that attracts and retains the best employees, rewards employees for superior performance and supports the company’s business strategy and values. With this in mind, Hunt’s compensation and benefits packages are among the best in the industry.
The philosophy of Hunt Consolidated, Inc. and the Hunt family of companies is to provide the highest quality benefits program possible and to reflect and reward employee contributions toward the company’s ongoing success.
•Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
•Paid Vacation and Company Holidays
•401(k) and Pension Plans
•Life and AD&D Coverage
•Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules.)
How to Apply
If you are interested in this Associate, Business Development job in the Dallas, Texas area, please apply via company website: